Access to Website and Contact Data
1. You may access our Website to review and browse as necessary and We shall not collect any personal information including by cookie and/or traffic or location data without your knowledge.
2. When you sign up to receive a service from our Website, such as newsletters, or register for access to services on our Website We may ask for information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile device number and other information.
3. By entering your details in the fields requested or in an e-mail, you consent to Us holding and processing your information on our systems and enable Us and our service providers to provide you with the services you select.
Use of Information
4. If we need to contact you regarding service problems or to notify you of updates to information, We shall use the details you have provided to Us on the Website or by e-mail.
5. We may collect information about your use of the Website by using analytical software, or cookies. This information is not collected to develop a personal profile of you as a user but of users generally to assist us and our service provider(s) in improving our Website and its offerings. Information is stored in an anonymous form.
6. We, or our service providers, may obtain information about your general interest usage by using a cookie. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable Us to:
· Estimate our audience size, location and usage pattern / trends
· Speed up your searches
· Recognise you when you return to our site
7. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to a computer or a mobile device browser from a website’s computer and is stored on the hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to a browser if the browser’s preferences allow it. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
9. We shall not pass the information you have made available to us to any third party apart from our service provider(s) and then only as necessary. We shall not sell or give your information to a third party / marketing company without your permission.
Where we keep your (personal) data
11. All information you provide to Us is stored on our servers which are security protected. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
12. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website.
13. We are obliged under the Data Protection Act 1998 and regulations to hold any personal information collected securely and only use it in line with the requirement of our Website service(s) and the permission you have granted to us.
Ebullio is registered under the Data Protection Act with the Information Commissioner in the UK under number Z1565886.
14. Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information We hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information in our files.