These terms and conditions relate to the website www.ebullio.co.uk (“Website”) provided by Ebullio Capital Management LLP, which is registered in England and these terms cover the relationship between us (“We” or “Us”) and you (the Website user) including the use you may make of the Website.
Access to the Website
1. You may use our general Website for information and such access is free on the basis of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to accept the terms you should not access the Website.
2. We may differentiate specific information and activities by a subscription and direct you to different areas of our Website. Newsletters and briefings may be obtained only upon registration for a subscription service. You will be invited to accept any additional terms and undergo know your client / security checks required by regulation to access that part of the Website / services.
5. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
6. If you wish to cancel your registration send a cancellation request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to our registered company address.
7. All intellectual property including copyright of the Website, trademarks, logos, brands (registered or unregistered) and the domain name of the Website belong to Us. All content added by Us to the Website and in our newsletters is copyright material and is either developed, owned or licensed by us for your use on the Website and is protected by copyright law and international treaties. New content may be added by Us to the website from time to time.
8. Subject to the provisions of clause 11 below, you may not modify, copy reproduce, republish, decompile, download or otherwise make available to be published any of our Website content in any way. Financial tables, charts or graphical information must not be used without the accompanying text or acknowledgement of our copyright and our status as the provider of the information.
9. If you want to reproduce any of the content or materials published on this Website for wider publication, in any format, you must first seek our permission in writing. Please email email@example.com with details of your publishing requirement. Any other intended use also requires our prior written consent.
10. If you think illegal use is being made of our Website, or the content is inaccurate or illegal, or belongs to another person who has not permitted such use, or access is made to a third party website which is illegal, please notify Us immediately and We shall investigate and take action as appropriate.
11. You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our Website;
- Any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in supplying our Website to you.
Suspension and termination
12. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our Website. When a breach has occurred, We may take such action as We deem appropriate, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you including for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement or regulatory authorities as is reasonably necessary.
13. Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We will not be liable if our Website or part of the Website is unavailable for any reason or for any period of time.
14. We, other members of our group and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity,
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill,
- Wasted management of office time; and
- For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable; or
- Any liability for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
15. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms of Website Use. The responses described are not limited, and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate.
16. This website is not to be used for trading activities with Us. All trading or investment is to be carried out under separate terms and conditions. [A group member provides investment business.] No member of staff may carry out personal account dealing for any client.
17. Ebullio Capital Management LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FCA number; 486062.
18. Following implementation of Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MIFID) in the UK on 1st November 2007 your categorisation is as a “professional client” which means that a number of FCA rules do not apply to you as a professional investor, not do a number of EU regulations regarding use of websites and information provided which apply only for retail users. The information and Terms of Website Use have been supplied according to the required regulations.
Changes to the Terms of Website Use
19. We may revise these Terms of Website Use and you will be considered to have accepted these new terms if you continue to use the Website. You are expected to check these Terms from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any queries, concerns or comments in relation to the Website or our subscription services, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org